EZ Grab Rails are great for 1 or 2 steps when you can attach to a structure or a strong post. With only two bolts you can secure to a wall or column.
Grab Rail Standard Steel Flat Bar
The EZ Grab Rail is a standard stock item that has a set pitch matching the most common step rise and run of 7 over 12 inches. Please note that it is available in crown molding or aluminum as well. It should be appropriate for most customers who have just one or two small rises/steps. You will need to attach directly to a wall, strong post, or column. As with other EZ Rail products you’ll find it surprisingly sturdy.
- The steel rail is made from 1-1/2 inch by 3/8 inch steel flat bar.
- The support bar is strong 1/2 square bar.
- The Aluminum is 1-1/2 inch by 1/2 flat bar. (separate listing)
- The Crown Molding is comprised of a crown molding cap which is stitch welded to a 1 inch “c” channel underneath making it very strong and giving you superb hand hold. (separate listing)
- The Aluminum Crown Molding is similar to the steel style but is much lighter and made of pure rustproof aluminum. (separate listing)
|Dimensions||23 × 17 × 5 in|